There’s not much to say about this gooey, yummy, fruity, nutty dip other than YUM! This recipe was inspired by Cooking Light, then made fruitier and nuttier by us.
8 oz. round of brie
dried cranberries (as many as you can fit on top of the brie)
walnut pieces, chopped (as many as you can fit on top of the brie)
½ tsp. dried thyme
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Toast walnut pieces in a dry skillet over medium heat until they’re fragrant, about 3 minutes.
3. Cut the rind off the top of the brie.
4. Place brie in a small oven-proof dish or a brie baker (yes, there is such a thing).
5. Sprinkle top-less brie with dried thyme and cover with as many dried cranberries and walnut pieces as possible.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the brie is sufficiently gooey.
7. Serve immediately with crackers, bread, apple slices or whatever you deem dip-able.