These were supposed to be tacos, but our local store was out of brown rice tortillas. They were still delicious, just less portable. This recipe is adapted (a lot) from Cooking Light.
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp ground red pepper (we’re wimps, feel free to add more)
½ small onion, diced
4 chicken breast cutlets
1 ½ tsp olive oil
1 mango, peeled and diced
½ cup shelled edamame, cooked
2 tomatoes, diced
3 tbsp lime juice
1. Combine garlic powder, paprika and red pepper in a small bowl. Rub mixture over chicken breasts.
2. In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onions. Cook, stirring until onions start to brown. Remove from pan.
3. Add chicken to pan and cook, about 4 minutes per side.
4. Combine mango, edamame, tomatoes and lime juice in a large bowl.
5. Serve the chicken with the cooked onions and salsa. If you want to turn them into tacos, just slice the chicken into strips and serve the chicken and salsa in a tortilla.